If you're experiencing issues with your Canon printer, try canon printer troubleshooting. This may save you the time and effort of contacting or emailing technical assistance.
Canon printer troubleshooting techniques include the following:
1. Inspect the print head to ensure it is not blocked or unclean.
2. Verify that the ink cartridge is not completely empty.
3. Inspect the machine for any paper jams.
4. Using a dry towel, wipe the rollers of the machine.
5. Restart your printer by pressing and holding the power button until all lights go out.